ASD rainbow Millie small colony

ReefAddiction34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
295
Reaction score
164
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a mini colony of ASD rainbow Millie. Very healthy coral that I have been growing for years in my tank. Great polyp extension and nice color. If you blast it with light you can probably get even nicer corals.
Asking $200 local pick up near Gainesville. Willing to meet part way. I also will trade it for something similar in price. Looking for nice shrooms, or Euphyllia.
I’ve also included a picture of the mother colony. PM me with any questions!

A475066B-1783-4B9C-8029-BC956885CCF1.jpeg BA5597BA-18F4-4483-996C-64E702ADF1C8.jpeg 5C5E8F09-5CD6-41C2-9909-0541D5B191BD.jpeg
 
Have you sold asd milli? Willing to ship?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new