Assassin snail inquiry

bruhh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Location
Philippines
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have freshwater assassin snail, can i put them in my salt water tank?
 
No. Lots of good saltwater snails to choose from however.
 
Aren't the only freshwater critters that can go into salt are brackish fish or whatever they are called?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new