ATI dimmable fixture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Clearwater

View Badges
Reaction score
TOP NOTCH customer service here. I originally purchased a sunpower 48" fixture and it was on back orders or a couple of weeks. It had shipped out on Monday not knowing and wanting to upgrade to the dimmable. Called up MD and yes there was someone to talk to. They got me a shipping label to send it back and credit my account. Amy at MD was extremely helpful on expediting this knowing I had the weekend off and wanted to get this up and running. I got the boxed in my living room waiting for install on sat. Can't wait. Just want to say thanks to Amy and the crew at MD for top notch service.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
TOP NOTCH customer service here. I originally purchased a sunpower 48" fixture and it was on back orders or a couple of weeks. It had shipped out on Monday not knowing and wanting to upgrade to the dimmable. Called up MD and yes there was someone to talk to. They got me a shipping label to send it back and credit my account. Amy at MD was extremely helpful on expediting this knowing I had the weekend off and wanted to get this up and running. I got the boxed in my living room waiting for install on sat. Can't wait. Just want to say thanks to Amy and the crew at MD for top notch service.

We really appreciate your thoughtful remarks, Clearwater. Thank you for taking the time to jump online and share your feedback somewhere other hobbyists might take notice! Your post really encapsulates what we're trying to achieve here. Amy is actually our newest team member, so that kinda made reading about your experiences and feelings working with her that much more rewarding. We shared your post with Amy, her supervisors and our Director of Operations. They're probably patting themselves on the back now for training her well. LOL Be humble, guys!

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We've got your back.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 79.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.1%
Back