ATI Essentials

Given they just recently added TM's balling product (another direct competitor), I would be surprised. I was hoping they would carry it, having just switched to ATI due to availability problems with Triton.
 
Last edited:
Given they just recently added FM's balling product (another direct competitor), I would be surprised. I was hoping they would carry it, having just switched to ATI due to availability problems with Triton.

Marine depot has it, thankfully!
 
I am similarly loyal to MD because of their support to my local club, but all vendors just don't carry everyting. I do just what you did and request they get it, but understand if they can't there could be a contractual or other business reason they can't. Side not I have been using the Essentials for several months and am loving the results!
 
I asked the same question of BRS, they gave me a nonsense answer. Fortunately, I don't buy anything from them and don't see myself becoming a customer anytime soon.
 
If BRS carried ATI they would get all of my business. As it is I split most of my stuff between BRS, SA, and MD to maintain points across all three.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new