ATI = Giesemann T-5 bulbs

Blue Ring Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
3,720
Reaction score
1,567
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am familiar with some of the ATI bulbs but not the Giesemann bulbs. So how do they compare?

ATI Blue + = Giesemann ?
ATI Blue + = Giesemann ?

So what I am looking for is what Giesemann names there bulbs.

I am running a 4 bulb 54 T-5 fixture, so I am looking for something nice to look at.

Thanks
 
Blue plus is very similar to giesseman actinic blue. The actinic blue looks slightly darker blue/less green to me.
 
I am using ati blue plus and coral plus and aque blue get some nice colours
 
Thanks everyone I just noticed my mistake.
2. Coral + = Giesemann ?
 
I have a 4 bulb ATI Blue Plus, Coral Plus, Blue Plus, True Actinic combo. It's nice. You get to see the corals pop in the morning and the evening for colors. A real nice daylight color during the day.
So it is a day cycle of about eleven hours of lighting with Moonlight LEDs to wake up the up the corals around 8am. Then 2 Blue Plus an hour later (this is when my wrasse comes out of the sand and the fish start being active). Then peak with all 4 ATI bulbs from 10am-6:20). Then cool down with 2 Blue Plus for an hour. Then Moonlight LEDs for an hour by themselves. Then dark.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new