Ati Hybrid WIFI

Gpettit721

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
237
Reaction score
171
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just received my new fixture and this thing is a beast. I was wondering what are current users using for a schedule? what percent are you running the leds, colors and times?
 
So I just received my new fixture and this thing is a beast. I was wondering what are current users using for a schedule? what percent are you running the leds, colors and times?
Probably should have given more specifics... 24 inch 8 bulb on a 60 cube
t5 set up
b+
c+
b+
p+
LED
c+
b+
c+
b+
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new