ATI Straton Colours Settings

Joko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if my colour settings from my ATI Straton are set so well, or if I should turn down the value for different colours?
Thank you very much for your advice.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-27 um 21.14.45.png

Scubabum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Can anyone tell me if my colour settings from my ATI Straton are set so well, or if I should turn down the value for different colours?
Thank you very much for your advice.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-27 um 21.14.45.png

Looks good to me. I've been running this Custom schedule I created for over a year and my mixed reef is loving life! the colored dots on the graph match the red arrows for my different light settings throughout the day. Happy to send you my file if you want. PM me your email and I'll shoot it right over.

Current settings May 2022.png

Brown.png

Blue.png

White.png

20221227_133254.jpg

OP
OP
J

Joko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
Many thanks for your response
would be great if you send me your settings
my e-mail:
[email protected]
Do you think my settings are ok the way they are now or do you think some values are too high?
thank you

Scubabum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
Many thanks for your response
would be great if you send me your settings
my e-mail:
[email protected]
Do you think my settings are ok the way they are now or do you think some values are too high?
thank you
Sent my file your way. Yes I think your settings are fine. I prefer a bluer look but the schedule you posted should be just fine. Once you load my file, you can see if you like those settings. I've had great growth and color.

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok can I jump in on the file raid :) that looks amazing I just opened my light today and im testing it on seperate but exact replica tank, but it's going on this existing tank to replace the lighting.

I'd love to get your schedule:) can I pm you?

Attachments

• 20230131_190601.jpg
    20230131_190601.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 145
  • 20230114_224924.jpg
    20230114_224924.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 103

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good to me. I've been running this Custom schedule I created for over a year and my mixed reef is loving life! the colored dots on the graph match the red arrows for my different light settings throughout the day. Happy to send you my file if you want. PM me your email and I'll shoot it right over.

Brown.png

Blue.png

White.png

20221227_133254.jpg

That tank is just amazing!

Karliefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank is truly a work-of-art. You must be really proud of what you have accomplished. I think we have about the same size thank…is yours 8 feet long? I also have the straton lights (four as well) but am not having your kind of stunning success. Would you mind sharing your file with me as well. BTW…what are you running your nutrients at? How old is your tank and would you find sharing your tips for keeping your sand so white. I’ll PM you with my email address. Thank you so much.

aaawwwlm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brown.png

Blue.png

White.png

20221227_133254.jpg
please send your profile to me thanks

[email protected]

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think they respond, but I've been messing with the light and am glad to have my own schedule and colors :) hard to have someone else's lighting anyway, it is in my house...

Scubabum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont think they respond, but I've been messing with the light and am glad to have my own schedule and colors :) hard to have someone else's lighting anyway, it is in my house...
I'm here. Sorry I didn't see you message sooner. I only check on the forum occasionally so not sure how many of you want my schedule. Happy to send it to anyone that wants it. Just PM me with your email.

alelido10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mi sembra buono. Gestisco questo programma personalizzato che ho creato da oltre un anno e il mio reef misto ama la vita! i punti colorati sul grafico corrispondono alle frecce rosse per le mie diverse impostazioni di luce durante il giorno. Felice di inviarti il mio file se vuoi. mandami la tua email in PM e te la sparo subito.

Brown.png

Blue.png

White.png

20221227_133254.jpg
Ciao la mia mail e [email protected],sarei molto contento di provare il tuo profilo

Translation:
Hello my mail is [email protected], I would be very happy to test your profile

Last edited by a moderator:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back