ATI Straton Pro (102, 153, 204)

vondoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Cade 600 S2 frag on it's way, the display measures 24x24x12inch, would a straton pro 102 be ideal for this setup? The tank will be in my living room and I am worried about light leak.

ATI North America

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Vondoom,

A Straton Pro 102 would be great for that tank. Honestly you could even go to a 153 since its square like your tank. I don't think light leak will be problematic but the light will sit close to the tank. I think you'd be happy with either of them but its really about what your intentions are of the tank. If its full blown SPS the bigger one would be best, if its just a softy tank the 102 is probably a lot more than you need.

Cheers
Joel

vondoom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Joel! It's going to be an LPS tank so I went ahead and ordered the 102. Are the toggle bolts included in the hanging kit?
Hello Vondoom,

A Straton Pro 102 would be great for that tank. Honestly you could even go to a 153 since its square like your tank. I don't think light leak will be problematic but the light will sit close to the tank. I think you'd be happy with either of them but its really about what your intentions are of the tank. If its full blown SPS the bigger one would be best, if its just a softy tank the 102 is probably a lot more than you need.

Cheers
Joel

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back