ATI Stratons New In Box!

Item Price
$2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Njdevils1220

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
428
Reaction score
161
Location
Tampa. FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two ATI Straton LED’s new in box. They were setup briefly but I’ve made a lot of changes to the build I was doing and they no longer are needed. My loss is your gain!
$2000 plus shipping for both or $1100 each individually.

44653987-833C-4B6A-990A-72C8D4C078B4.jpeg
 
Do you not like them? I'm running Orphek Icon Compacts and considering buying a couple of these. What are you going to from these lights
 
Do you not like them? I'm running Orphek Icon Compacts and considering buying a couple of these. What are you going to from these lights
They are incredible lights. I just won’t be doing the corals and placement i originally intended so I can get away with much less powerful lights and I’m also building a floating canopy that won’t allow for these to be used.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new