• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Stratons New In Box!

Item Price
$2000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Njdevils1220

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two ATI Straton LED’s new in box. They were setup briefly but I’ve made a lot of changes to the build I was doing and they no longer are needed. My loss is your gain!
$2000 plus shipping for both or $1100 each individually.

44653987-833C-4B6A-990A-72C8D4C078B4.jpeg

MichaelP121579

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you not like them? I'm running Orphek Icon Compacts and considering buying a couple of these. What are you going to from these lights

OP
OP
Njdevils1220

Njdevils1220

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you not like them? I'm running Orphek Icon Compacts and considering buying a couple of these. What are you going to from these lights
They are incredible lights. I just won’t be doing the corals and placement i originally intended so I can get away with much less powerful lights and I’m also building a floating canopy that won’t allow for these to be used.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back