ATI T5 Powermodule reflectors replacement

coral_yyh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
15
Location
korea
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 8×39w Powermodule fixture.
(it bought 3~4 years ago)
and i bought new reflectors last month to exchange my old reflectors.

but i can't assemble new reflectors in my old powermodule.

anyone who has ever had a successful replacement it?
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new