ATK v2 - what's new?

Just got the ATK v2, using it stand alone. I’m getting a “flashing green light”...? Any ideas?
 
Just got the new atkv2 and the pmup is dead right out of the box;-( I contacted Neptune and they are sending me a new one. But very disappointed
 
Optical sensor issues is hardly a running dry issue.

A locking up FMM is hardly a running dry issue.

Nobody said they can’t or shouldn’t improve them, what I did say, was that they clearly know of issues with a product but do not take care of the affected user other than making them repurchase a new one.

I will agree to disagree and step to the side. To each their own...
They should improve on the product, no doubt. When you market something as the end all, then a year later introduce the much improved model (because adequate quality control wasn't implemented), a trade up program should be implemented.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new