• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AtlantaReefer Do NOT Sell to Him at all

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on AtlantaReefer your on the thread right now so give me a call and finish this you have my number and you said on this thread you would send Money Order and my Address is on the Package i shipped you.

AtlantaReefer

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok deal now Brian, tell me what kind of coral you like the best, ill get you some ( i am not gonna do it from this forum ).

SH

OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you talking about Corals you bought corals from me and owe me MONEY AND NOT CORAL Give me my money and we can take care of this on the Phone here is my Number 1-517-645-1964 and then we will not be on the forum

Ok deal now Brian, tell me what kind of coral you like the best, ill get you some ( i am not gonna do it from this forum ).

SH

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he has also contacted me about wanting to buy my chalices from me.....but he said he needed them shipped out right away but never came up with the money...... i would of waited till the money hit my bank before shipping out $500 worth of chalices to him......i'm glad i never had a transaction with him......

AtlantaReefer

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not send you the money but i can send you nicer and more expensive corals. Dont worry the forums, i can shut it down anytime.

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
theres always someone out there thats wants what somebody else has but dont want to work for it...they would rather steal it from ya

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not send you the money but i can send you nicer and more expensive corals. Dont worry the forums, i can shut it down anytime.

im pretty sure that you cant shut it down! anyone that would openly claim so is pretty much a lamer, but hey what do i know. ive only got 10 years of experience in doing so.
as for that statement its surely against the tos and im sure the attorney general, your isp, and the feds would love to see it and also the other threads of you ripping ppl off.
your lucky it was not me or i would of been there already and it would be messy!

what you have done is illegal you will get yours. i would suggest you file a lawsuit immediately that way you can get the ball rolling. at that point then all of his info will be released as the thief he is

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this can be considered wire fraud so I would also contact the local FBI since they investigate crimes across state lines. Wire Fraud is a federal offense...Link to define Wire Fraud
Legal Definition of Wire Fraud

I would not let this go and they can trace his IP, the account used for Paypal and subpoena Paypal for the information, also would probably talk to Rev for any information regarding this case and any info that VBulletin gets and keeps and tracks........Call them ASAP and keep on it till you get a resolution either your money or his *** in jail.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes he is threatening me with taking down the site which he can't do at all, but makes me very upset. Nixer please contact me about this because I will prosecute him to the full extent of the law. Not only that I know what hair salon he works at in Cummings Ga about 70 miles from me. If he threatens me again I will not let up until he is prosecuted. I have advised him to pay back what he owes and move on with his life. I will visit him with police next week if he contacts me again like this.

im pretty sure that you cant shut it down! anyone that would openly claim so is pretty much a lamer, but hey what do i know. ive only got 10 years of experience in doing so.
as for that statement its surely against the tos and im sure the attorney general, your isp, and the feds would love to see it and also the other threads of you ripping ppl off.
your lucky it was not me or i would of been there already and it would be messy!

what you have done is illegal you will get yours. i would suggest you file a lawsuit immediately that way you can get the ball rolling. at that point then all of his info will be released as the thief he is

OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why can't you send the money that makes no sents we were not doing a Trade it was Cash money deal and you say you can give me higher end corals but i just sold you MarvinsReef Golden Chalice , Wildfire Chalice , Beakerbobs Orange Sherbert , Golden Eye Chalice and these are not low end chalice.

MarvinsReef Golden Chalice
DSC03706.jpg

Wildfire Chalice still coloring up ( This is the Frag )
DSC03714.jpg
<A href="http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/bkss709_2009/Frags%20for%20sale/DSC03676.jpg" target=_blank>
<A href="http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu322/bkss709_2009/Frags%20for%20sale/DSC03675.jpg" target=_blank>
Mother Colonie
MR-DSC_1195a.jpg
<A

BeakerBob Orange Sherbert ( Frag Left of the Dragon Soul Favia )
DSC03681.jpg

Golden Eye Chalice ( this is the Piece he got to )

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea I know who you are and I know where you work. The only reason your not banned is I want you to pay the money you owe!

Breakin Newz

WINNING!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You can shut down r2r? This is my home ill shut you down lol.. Get your knowledge up kid!

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i didnt hear a door slam so he must still be here lurking....get him rev..... we sure dont need people like that on here or in this hobby....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back