• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AtlantaReefer Do NOT Sell to Him at all

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well from what PayPal told me i am not getting my money because ether he was using some once account other then his to pay for these coral and the address did not match so the money is back in that persons account and i am out corals and money. The only way is he needs to send me a Money Order but that does not look very good he has not called or PM me back scent's Tuesday and he has my Phone number to. Local Police told me to call the state Police and talk to Home Land Security Internet Dept and so i called and left a message and waiting on call still. But in a email to his Hot mail account i told him he had till they called to take care of this and clear this up or i was going to file a report with them and get the ball rolling on this i am so mad at this point.

Wow... This really sucks. Somehow, I'm still shocked every time I read about something like this happening, even though I had someone steal several frags from me in a trade that they never followed through on (completely different forum). Hearing what my wife deals with at work in terms of theft hasn't made me numb to this sort of the thing yet either somehow. The nerve of some people, taking advantage of other hobbyists just to fill their tanks with more coral.

I sincerely hope this is just some weird misunderstanding and that it really does pan out that you get paid for what you sent.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did a little checking and ATL might not be the best place to look for this guy?

Was the address you shipped to in ATL? His IP is resolving to:

State/Region: Washington
City: Oak Harbor

OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev he is in Cumming GA 30040 must be a Sub just out side of Atlanta and this guy is a real peace of work and what do you mean about ( IP resolving to )

Did a little checking and ATL might not be the best place to look for this guy?

Was the address you shipped to in ATL? His IP is resolving to:

State/Region: Washington
City: Oak Harbor

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sound like a hacker got into someones pc and placed the order and payed with there stuff... Not sure who you sent the corals to... It could be him or a friend... Most likely it's a friends house so he can't be tracked...

OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man what people will do these day's to get something for nothing and these are the things that hurt us all over time and needs to stop.

Sound like a hacker got into someones pc and placed the order and payed with there stuff... Not sure who you sent the corals to... It could be him or a friend... Most likely it's a friends house so he can't be tracked...

lReef lKeeper

I'm an SPS-aholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
paypal just held some of my money, it wasnt "reversed" but they held it until the buyer received the product. this really sucks, bro. !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish it did work out for me He has the Corals and the Money now and i have Nothing now

paypal just held some of my money, it wasnt "reversed" but they held it until the buyer received the product. glad its working out for you bro !!

OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree 100% on the Meat Grinder and put it on the slowest speed and make it last longer

sorry, i didnt realize there was a second page of posts ... i edited my last post, lol.

i hope he gets his junk caught in a meat grinder !!

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you should be contacting the fbi as he is across state lines.
can any member verify the shipping address for this guy

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you pay him what you owe him?

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the corals Brian, sorry about that !!!!
please tell us you made well?????? and we dont have a scammer amongst us.... i hate this kinda crap!!!!! ruins it for everyone and 99% of the people in the fish underworld are cool and would do anything to help one another out..... i live in sin city so i never knew any better untill i got into reefing.... it was watch your back or get got at every corner......:(

nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more selling to anyone with such a low post count anymore for me. At least without a few extra precautions....

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats the thing i noticed it was a new member with zero post count who just joined sometime this month.... it would have thrown a red flag up for me....

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are a very hot trail right now so stay tuned! We know who you are!

The i-trader should be very important during these times...

OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev

this is just not right i even hooked him up with a free chalice frag to help cover the cost.

We are a very hot trail right now so stay tuned! We know who you are!

The i-trader should be very important during these times...

OP
OP
B

bkss709

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone here for your support and help with this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back