ATO choice

Which ATO

  • Tunze 3152

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • TUNZE 3155

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • JBJ Complete ATO

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (see below)

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

HM3105

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
665
Reaction score
403
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to decide which ATO for my nano, approximately 40 gallons AIO.
 
Tunze is the gold standard. I have one and no complaints.

I use a Kamoer on my nano and it’s performed equally as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new