ATO for 20L suggestions

  • Thread starter Thread starter James5214
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James5214

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2022
Messages
729
Reaction score
424
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm looking to invest into a ATO and what to know what you guys use or if you would of got something different than you have now. I only have a 20 long and don't need to go crazy over board on pricing. Let me know what you guys are thinking. Thanks
 
A Tunze Nano Osmolator ATO should work fine on a tank your size. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new