ATO RODI Water

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsaint88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Definitely not. Certainly can't put both in your ATO.

I like to use my ATO for what it's supposed to do....top off my tank....so only RO/DI water for me.


I know the kalkwasser folks like to use their ATO system to dose as well as top off.
 
I used to put kalk in the top off water, but I decided it was just easier to use two part on dosing pumps and RO/DI in the ATO.
 
No, strictly RO/DI even though my peristaltic pump is capable of pumping supplements safely. I use a calcium reactor for all my supplementation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new