Ato water reservoir 10gal

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

csharps42

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
189
Reaction score
39
Location
missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10gal ato reservoir. In excellent shape
Has one removable lid and one hinged lid. Front is clear acrylic. $75 will ship at buyers expense.

20220720_124204.jpg 20220720_124144.jpg 20220720_124136.jpg 20220720_124108.jpg 20220719_102045.jpg 20220719_102240.jpg
 
dang, this sold fast. I’m down in loto and could have picked it up on my way home to KC tomorrow. You snooze, you loose lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new