Attaching cyphastrea to back wall.

Billgasser

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
136
Reaction score
191
Location
Greenville SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried glue, epoxy and glue+ epoxy. Losing battle against gravity.
Any suggestions?
 
I have tried glue, epoxy and glue+ epoxy. Losing battle against gravity.
Any suggestions?
I'm no expert here, but try cleaning the glass really well before trying to adhere your Cyphastrea.

Good luck!
 
glue it to a frag disk let it attach then glue the disk to the glass.
 
frag a smaller piece to glue, less weight to deal with
 
Those are all great ideas. I will try them today. Real aggravating to find them on the sand bed or wedged among the rock work.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new