Aussia Gold torch not looking good

  • Thread starter Thread starter eqbal9947
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eqbal9947

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Messages
634
Reaction score
356
Location
Fort Mcmurray
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone.
Ive had this torch for about a year and a half and its been very healthy.
Its been splitting for a few months and not its not looking good. Lookd far less healthy, deflated and the mouth is open.
Ive Cipro/Amoxocillin dipped it twice with no luck.

Wondering if anyone has advice on how to proceed


edit: I also had a few torches die of brown jelly in the last week.
the others all looks healthy tho
 
Hey everyone.
Ive had this torch for about a year and a half and its been very healthy.
Its been splitting for a few months and not its not looking good. Lookd far less healthy, deflated and the mouth is open.
Ive Cipro/Amoxocillin dipped it twice with no luck.

Wondering if anyone has advice on how to proceed


edit: I also had a few torches die of brown jelly in the last week.
the others all looks healthy tho
Do you have pics?

If torches in the system has bjd then it is very possibly in the water column and likely to infect other torches slowly. Happened to me. One new torch was infected then removed. And every week or two anther established torch would get funky and then have bjd. Healthy ones I had over a year out of nowhere. Cipro treated tank twice but didn’t help. Coral infection elimination from joker corals saved every torch I dipped and then I tank treated and the issue stopped
 
Do you have pics?

If torches in the system has bjd then it is very possibly in the water column and likely to infect other torches slowly. Happened to me. One new torch was infected then removed. And every week or two anther established torch would get funky and then have bjd. Healthy ones I had over a year out of nowhere. Cipro treated tank twice but didn’t help. Coral infection elimination from joker corals saved every torch I dipped and then I tank treated and the issue stopped
Ive been running my UV more often, but yeah, im out of idead
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new