Aussie Euphyillia Dominated Tank

That's what I was just about to ask as well, SaltySue! LOL, when you're ready to frag and make some space there, Fella, let your 'drooling followers' in on some of the glory! That is one beautiful setup :)
 
That's what I was just about to ask as well, SaltySue! LOL, when you're ready to frag and make some space there, Fella, let your 'drooling followers' in on some of the glory! That is one beautiful setup :)
Haha cheers. I dont think they d make the trip from Australia [emoji4]
 
I have a carpet hammer. It's huge now was waitn for branches and they didn't know it was a carpet but now I don't wanna get rid of it's huge plowing nots. Stunning with attinics. Also a frog and a bi color hammer brancher
 
i cant seem to keep frogspawn. My tank is doing great except when it comes to frogspawn. I fet a frag w/ a few heads and they seem fine and happy for months and then suddenly the fleshy heads start to almost disintegrate and slowly come away from the skeleton. Its not brown jelly and my water and lights are fine.. I cant seem to find out info online..Have you seen this before? Anything i can do?
 
What part of Australia? I visited there for a month about 8. Years ago. Loved it over there. Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef in crains is what got my addiction started
 
Looks great beautifull tank
Can you tell me about size of your aquarium?
Thx
 
i cant seem to keep frogspawn. My tank is doing great except when it comes to frogspawn. I fet a frag w/ a few heads and they seem fine and happy for months and then suddenly the fleshy heads start to almost disintegrate and slowly come away from the skeleton. Its not brown jelly and my water and lights are fine.. I cant seem to find out info online..Have you seen this before? Anything i can do?
Possible polyp bailout. Maybe alk fluctuations.
What sort of flow do you have in your tank?
 
i cant seem to keep frogspawn. My tank is doing great except when it comes to frogspawn. I fet a frag w/ a few heads and they seem fine and happy for months and then suddenly the fleshy heads start to almost disintegrate and slowly come away from the skeleton. Its not brown jelly and my water and lights are fine.. I cant seem to find out info online..Have you seen this before? Anything i can do?
Possible polyp bailout. Maybe alk fluctuations.
What sort of flow do you have in your tank?
 
What part of Australia? I visited there for a month about 8. Years ago. Loved it over there. Snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef in crains is what got my addiction started
Hervey Bay, its right across fro
Fraser island. I lived in cairns when growing up. Was so good. We get alot of big reefs here to. I do a fair bit of freediving and photography on them.,[emoji4]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new