Aussie Euphyillia Dominated Tank

Could recognize this awesome set up from miles away
 
I might start updating r2r as much as i do instagram

IMG_20170115_064104_705.jpg
 
brilliant setup.

Just out of curiousity what is your dipping method with Euphylias? I'm always anxious as hell dipping or quarantining.

Thanks in advance. :)
 
brilliant setup.

Just out of curiousity what is your dipping method with Euphylias? I'm always anxious as hell dipping or quarantining.

Thanks in advance. :)
Dip in coral rx, i also seal up thd bottom of the skeleton with glue to keep bristleworms and other pests out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new