Aussie Euphyillia Dominated Tank

Love your shots!
 
Can you upload to youtube and then embed it here? It will get more views!
 
IMG_20170126_224132_705.jpg
 
This was such a pleasure to watch. I'm definitely in awe of your tank. I've been really enjoying seeing all the pictures on Instagram as well!
Cheers [emoji482] [emoji4] i just did a big q&a on instagram live this morning to. Soon ill be able to take my insta followers diving with me
 
Cheers [emoji482] [emoji4] i just did a big q&a on instagram live this morning to. Soon ill be able to take my insta followers diving with me
Darn, I missed the Q & A! I'll keep a look out for the next one and I will be sure to join in! The new live video feature on Instagram is amazing...I've seen some really cool uses so far.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new