Aussie Euphyillia Dominated Tank

Darn, I missed the Q & A! I'll keep a look out for the next one and I will be sure to join in! The new live video feature on Instagram is amazing...I've seen some really cool uses so far.
One of my plans is to get a decent waterproof case and go snorkelling on the local reefs here. Show followers what corals we get 50m off the shore in Australia [emoji16]
 
One of my plans is to get a decent waterproof case and go snorkelling on the local reefs here. Show followers what corals we get 50m off the shore in Australia [emoji16]
Now that's a SUPER fun idea...look forward to that! It's really great how close you are to the reefs. Im jealous! :cool:
 
I love your tank. I want a lot of tangs too. Do you have a problem with algae growth in front of that glass door, I heard you can't put aquariums in front of windows because of that.
 
IMG_20170126_224132_705.jpg
Beautiful reef!
 
I love your tank. I want a lot of tangs too. Do you have a problem with algae growth in front of that glass door, I heard you can't put aquariums in front of windows because of that.
Nah, i clean the glass every 3 days or so. I keep very good parameters. So theres not much for it to feed on. [emoji4]
 
Interesting how you use the individual pucks (LEDs)... Makes adjustments to specific areas and corals easy. DO you use a PAR meter to make the adjustments when first setting this up, OR (in this case) when things grow out??
 
Ok so who's are Walls and branched. And my hammers. Idk I love hammers!?!

IMG_4421.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new