Aussie Lord, is this good or bad?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kremins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kremins

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2018
Messages
40
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this Red Ringed Aussie Lord since the WWC tax sale and it has been growing great, you cannot see it in the picture but there are at least 5 or more baby heads growing on it. My question is in the photo below is the circled stuff part of the coral skeleton growing or something nasty I should dip to get rid of?

AussieSkel.jpg


Non circled image.
20190506_200733.jpg
 
Looks like sponges. If it starts to irritate the coral it can usually be blown off or scraped away.
 
I agree...only get rid of it if it starts to irritate the acan ....it looks like natural growth of filter feeders
 
Nothing to worry about it’s a type of sponge
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new