Aussie peninsular 7 X 2.5 X 2.5

Awesome tank! Love all the motion you have.
 
Great looking system!!!
How many maxspect gyre do you have total?
 
Great job with the tank.
 
Beautiful reef! I mean beautiful! That center torch loves flow huh?
 
Great looking system!!!
How many maxspect gyre do you have total?
We were until recently running 2 at the opposite end to the weir but just added another to counter the flow a little on the weir end. . corals seem happier too.

If not for peninsular we would have stuck with tunze to be honest.
gyre is only for low profile look not for efficacy or control. Actually don't like them much at all. But they don't stand out quite as bad as the Tunze
Still have them in the cupboard as don't trust gyres long term reliability either to be hones.
 
That's a beautiful reef.
 
that blue aussie meat coral is awesome, love the progress. your reef is coming along beautifully
 
Sweet peninsular some great colours in there... Q how are your lights hanging?!
 
Oh nice. I love your tank and I was looking at doing something similar but as an aggressive tank. I personally don't like the gyre either.
That would be a sensational predator tank :)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new