Aussie Reefer

Mike Butler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just joined Reef2Reef after seeing many mentions of the site on other websites like BRS-TV, Mile High Reefer, Aquapros, Tidal Gardens etc. Been in the hobby for a few years now and am always on the lookout for tips, new equipment and other hobbyist opinions and experiences. Just what this site is for! I sometimes think we in Australia do not have access to the great equipment I see on these sites which makes me very envious of those who do. I manage to get by with what's available though and we have a good variety of LFS that support the hobby and keep us going. I guess our access to less expensive great corals is an advantage though. Looking forward to being on this site, Cheers, Mike

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Yep, swings and roundabouts I guess when it comes to what we can get, to what you can get.

giphy.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just joined Reef2Reef after seeing many mentions of the site on other websites like BRS-TV, Mile High Reefer, Aquapros, Tidal Gardens etc. Been in the hobby for a few years now and am always on the lookout for tips, new equipment and other hobbyist opinions and experiences. Just what this site is for! I sometimes think we in Australia do not have access to the great equipment I see on these sites which makes me very envious of those who do. I manage to get by with what's available though and we have a good variety of LFS that support the hobby and keep us going. I guess our access to less expensive great corals is an advantage though. Looking forward to being on this site, Cheers, Mike
Welcome to R2R mike. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back