Auto Aqua Smart ATO Problem

Waffen06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
System had been working fine but noticed the water was always past the sensor over the top. Unplugged it and plugged it back in now I get a quick beeping noise. The pump will not kick on, anyway to test the little pump? Its always in rodi water so dont know how it could get dirty

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
System had been working fine but noticed the water was always past the sensor over the top. Unplugged it and plugged it back in now I get a quick beeping noise. The pump will not kick on, anyway to test the little pump? Its always in rodi water so dont know how it could get dirty

I have two of these units and they have always worked well for me so I'm not sure that I can offer any specifics. CoralVue provides tech support for these units so I suggest that you reach out to CoralVue support ([email protected]) for assistance.

#AutoAqua @Jeff@CoralVue

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two of these units and they have always worked well for me so I'm not sure that I can offer any specifics. CoralVue provides tech support for these units so I suggest that you reach out to CoralVue support ([email protected]) for assistance.

#AutoAqua @Jeff@CoralVue

Please email our support staff at [email protected] ASAP. I would suggest including your proof of purchase along with a link to this thread so they have some context. That way, if it's something that cannot be resolved by troubleshooting, they will have the information they'll require to ship a replacement right away. It's a bummer this happened! I am very sorry for the inconvenience but rest assured we'll get this fixed fast. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help!

OP
OP
W

Waffen06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please email our support staff at [email protected] ASAP. I would suggest including your proof of purchase along with a link to this thread so they have some context. That way, if it's something that cannot be resolved by troubleshooting, they will have the information they'll require to ship a replacement right away. It's a bummer this happened! I am very sorry for the inconvenience but rest assured we'll get this fixed fast. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help!

Thanks for the quick response! Unfortunately it came with a used setup I bought last month so no receipt. I did get it to work but only if I hold side pressure on the pump plug going into sensor. Must be something on the contact

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back