Auto-Correct - What's your words

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,342
Reaction score
25,559
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on an Amazon Fire because I'm vacationing and the computer is home. What words do you see problems with as far as auto correct? Here are three I had within the last hour:

frag = crag or fragile
refugium = religion (this is my current favorite)
biopellets = impeller or propeller

Let's see more!
 
Just got another:

refractometer = refractory
 
Once you are finished typing there is a check arrow underneath. If you click on that the autocorrect learns to remember those words.

So everytime with a new word I have that problem. Once I check it the autocorrect then remembers it.
 
Tonight got this one:

airstone = Maidstone

Found out Maidstone is a city in England.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new