Auto flush flow restrictor setup

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125mph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

125mph

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
867
Reaction score
303
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
delete

200208-aquatec-75gpd-auto-flush-timer-valve-a.jpg
 
Suggest you pick one place - and post your stuff there. I would not post in 2 different forums..
 
Maybe you’re slow… it was posted accidentally in the wrong forum and i marked it for deletion.

Do appreciate the suggestion :)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new