Auto water shut of

erttydabeast

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am looking for the cheapest way to attach a water line censor that would shut of power if water level got to high. Essentially the emergency shut off of a auto top of but cut power supply instead of a pump

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am looking for the cheapest way to attach a water line censor that would shut of power if water level got to high. Essentially the emergency shut off of a auto top of but cut power supply instead of a pump
Is this for in the sump? Or for a RODI system.

You can use a mechanical float switch if used for an RODI system in a brute can.

Or use the auto aqua smart level switch that cuts power to an AC outlet when level reaches the optical sensor.

Upvote 0

mjw011689

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hydros or Neptune controllers with an energy bar powering the pump with level sensors should do the trick. Hydros even has the wifi outlets that don’t need to be connected to the controller

Upvote 0

cylon032

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://aquahub.com/product/pumpstopper-kit/

Have one of these in my tank as it's not drilled, depending on what extension cord you use you can have up to 3 different thing connected to it. Shuts of power to whatever you have connected to it. Wouldn't recommend if your not comfortable doing your own wiring though.

Upvote 0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back