AutoAqua ATO magnets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finn450
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Finn450

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
188
Reaction score
154
Location
Fernandina Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if the "dry side" magnet for the sensor can be submerged? It seems to be waterproof
 
Anyone know if the "dry side" magnet for the sensor can be submerged? It seems to be waterproof
It might not be the same, but on my Tunze ATO I have the dry part outside of the tank. Why would yours be submerged?
 
I think one of them has a silicone cover?
I would assume that one is waterproof, but I would still keep an eye on it.
 
thanks for the replies...heard back from company...the magnet "dry side" is waterproof.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new