Automated filter roller

Billy carmello

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
18
Reaction score
19
Location
St james
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a trigger system emerald 39 sump refugium I'm looking for the dimensions for a automated filter roller I went on the trigger website and I was unfortunate to access any automatic filter rollers they have for a 39 gallon sump so is there anyone out there that can assist me with dimensions and a name for a automatic filter roller
Screenshot_20220828-154902_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
I can measure the clarisea sk5000 if you'd like. I run 2 of them. Best of luck :)
 
This is quoted from online but I checked and mine are about exactly the same. Best of luck again! I sure do love my filter rollers :)
Dimensions:
L x W x H (w/o extension arm) = 10.03" x 8.85"x 18"
L x W x H (with extension arm) = 10.03" x 14.5" x 22.04"
Footprint = 5.7" x 10.03"
 
With the sapphire, your gonna have issues with any filter roller going into the drain chamber. I briefly had a emerald 26 and have a ruby cube 20 and had to do some mods to the sumps or filter roller to make it all fit.

Ended up with a 25g tank with custom baffles to make it all work.

Edit: I currently run a few bubble magus rollers, previously had a gen 1 klir 4".
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new