• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Avast Plank feeder** SOLD

Item Price
$120.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rickster

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2016
Messages
88
Reaction score
41
Location
Merrick, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like new but used gently and cleaned up ready to use.
Avast plank feeder with extra cannonball cover. works great I just can't fit it on my set up.
asking $120. + UPS shipping fees
PM if interested...
Rick
IMG_3163.jpg
 
Nevermind, i forgot I need special version for euro tank.

GLWS, at this price it should go in no time.
 
Someone earlier told me they wanted it so I’m waiting for their payment, if I don’t receive it tonight, I’ll invoice you tomorrow and you can purchase it. Thanks for your understanding,
Rick
 
Are you talking to me or trixter? Thought it was just me and you talking this morning but I haven’t heard anything since nor a PM reply.
 
Are you talking to me or trixter? Thought it was just me and you talking this morning but I haven’t heard anything since nor a PM reply.
Yes, my pm’s did not go thru to you they were bounced back. So I answered you in the thread It’s been sold, sorry
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new