Avast Plank in Kracken Lid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darphin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Darphin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
20
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello,

I’m looking to buy an auto feeder and would like to go with a Plank. However, i just received my custom Kraken lid. In hindsight… should have totally thought the feeder first. But that leads me to my question.

The feeder hole on the Kraken lid is 2.5 inches. Will the Plank tube fit through there? I can’t find a diameter anywhere.

Thanks in advanced!
 
Last edited:
This timing of this thread is perfect. I’m getting ready to order a Kraken lid and have the same question. I don’t have an auto feeder yet but considering the Plank. I did see where someone had them make a cutout. It’s a little late for you but I wonder if you can mail it back and have them cut a notch out? Hopefully someone will have some insight on it.

Edit: I’ve also seen where people have the auto feeder in the return pump chamber. This keeps the whole thing out of sight!
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/avast-plank-autofeeder-into-return-pump.1096892/
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new