Avast Porthole Pics

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I finally used my Christmas gift. I'm excited to play around a bit more. I need to work on stabilizing myself and the lens, but here are the previews so far.









 
Nice Pics!! Keep em' coming..

I'd be the one to drop the whole camera in the tank trying to take a picture though.. lol..
 
Very nice pictures and great collection of zoas. I'm curious what the zoas are in the last picture? The pink ones with the green centers. I've never seen those before, very pretty.
 
Awesome pics! Keep them coming.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new