Awesome shipping but some suggestions on product selection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello there, I have ordered a few items from saltwateraquarium.com recently and the fact that I can get next day delivery in NJ is huge. For the majority of my items, I use The largest online retailer and can say with confidence that their product selection is the best but they cannot ship to me in less than 4 days without paying extra due to distance to my house from their warehouse,sometimes it takes entire week...deal breaker.

I would order everything from you guys but I have some suggestions in your product selection. I see a lot of focus on one time items like lights, aquariums, skimmers...but not enough on ongoing items like RODI filters, CA/CO3 options, best carbon filters, best sediment filters, GAC, best phosphate....in particular, here is what I need. Yes, you can thank me and send a check when your business really takes off :)

- ESV 8 gallon CA/CO3 pack at a good price
- good sediment and carbon 1 micron filter options sold as a pack to be cost effective. 1 sediment with 2 carbon blocks.
- a good GAC source, which is not too difficult to clean, has high absorption but is also not too small that it floats away
- Red Sea salt and Fritz RPM at good price. I know you carry both of them but maybe you can start bulk buy for salt. I do a lot of water change on my 500 gallon system and it adds up.

Thanks and appreciate the follow up in advance. Keep up the fast shipping.

Sam

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back