Awesome tanks

Caribreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Messages
38
Reaction score
37
Location
illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for people in Illinois or close by with outstanding tank or just doing something different that would like to showcase your tanks
 
Not my tank but I'll bump for some people I know on here. Don't want to call them out as to not pester them. But if they want to reach out I'm sure they will :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new