Awfully Quiet here!

Trandall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I thought I'd drop in and say hi and see how everyone is doing. Summer is flying by!
Both my tanks are doing good. I did lose a sponge from a bacterial infection in my 67 gallon and I'm pretty sure the resident Mantis got my tiny little green clown goby:sad: I can not catch that bugger in the 67. I caught the other and gave him to Randy <how's he doing by the way?> but this one is too smart for traps, etc. And my Fridmani is too small to get him I think. Pretty sure I will need to dismantle and put the rocks in buckets, etc to isolate and get rid of this guy. Hate to do that but pretty sure I'll have to.

Had another Mantis in the 210 gallon too thanks to my sticking a big piece of rock in there. But... he didn't last too long with the monsters in that tank! :bigsmile:
Went to the LFS a few days ago and brought home that SnowFlake eel that had been down there for so long. He's fitting in well in the large tank. Verty cool.

Was so happy to find out that they finally found my Humu humu a new home!! Made my day!:bigsmile:

So... how's everyone else doing? Tanks doing well? Any new purchases to talk about?

Dennis must be out of town or very busy as I've left a couple messages for him and haven't heard a word? Or maybe he's just ignoring me????:wink:

Had a problem with my skimmer on the 67 blowing billions of micro-bubbles into the tank all of a sudden. Was hoping he could help me figure it out. Anyway.... I have a new skimmer coming.
Hope all is well with all of you.
Take care~
Terri

str8salt

OG SALT CREEP!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for being gone for so long. I've been in tank limbo for awhile. All of my rock and coral are up at dennis's. Just got the tank re set up and fully running. Hope to put coral and rock in on Tuesday.He's unreal busy by the way. I don't think he has had much time to even mess with his tank. Anyway, happy reefing.

Natclanwy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been busy here too, started a new job in May and have been working a ton of hours to try and get things straightend out on a system that has been neglected for several years. On top of it I am going to be moving to Dayton in a couple of weeks so I get to tear down my tank which I am not looking foward to. Really wish I had a bigger tank to move into when I get there.

Speaking of which I am breaking down my freshwater tank so if anyone wants the fish out of it they are welcome to them. If your interested let me know and I'll put together a stock list.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 156 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back