Axis 40 not connecting

Steven Garland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2016
Messages
2,611
Reaction score
1,818
Location
Deltona,Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys !!!

So my Axis 40 isn't connecting to myAI. It shows up,I can select it,identify it and it goes to connect and then says cannot establish a connection. Bluetooth is on,I went into my setting and myAI can use my location and all that. I held down the power button while unplugging it,flashed red still holding the power button and connecting it and nothing.

Pump does work,I guess its in manual mode I guess. I have to hit the power button to adjust flow.

Am I missing a step in resetting the pump or what ?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new