AZFLYFISHGUY 3 gal Pico

azflyfishguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this 3 gal started also so I guess I submit this one also.
 

Attachments

  • 3 gal pico.jpg
    3 gal pico.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 300
Welcome to the contest!
 
July 11 2014

Pulsing Xenia
 

Attachments

  • club recipt july 11 14.jpg
    club recipt july 11 14.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 267
  • pulsing Xenia.jpg
    pulsing Xenia.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 286
Update on my pico tank 8/3/15 Spent 45.00 on live stock I bought 4 new coral at buy 3 get on free The pulsing zena frag did not make it
001.jpg
disc aquar July 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new