OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Oscarsdad.....So far it is doing great I just looked at it and the filiments are getting tissue rowing around them and it is looking nice and healthy

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let me know when this masterpiece is finished up and ill pack up the car. This tank is just screaming for a macro lens...OH MY...awesome stuff...future TOTM if you ask me.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Junior I will get a hold of you for sure once I feel it is done and ready....Got to get rid of this algea coming back on me....The war is back on.

Updated pics of some new stuff and some I haven't showed pics of there are some pics of the ones from Tomasz in here as well.
Here is a pic of my new true pink ricordea and a green one and the shrimp.
DSCN2536.jpg

DSCN2572.jpg

Old one Bubble gum pink
DSCN2536.jpg

finally got the clam settled in the ricordea valley
DSCN2541.jpg

Here is some truely rare ricordea

DSCN2543.jpg

DSCN2544.jpg

DSCN2575.jpg

DSCN2577.jpg

Hot Yuma
DSCN2580.jpg

My orignal true pink ricordea...These dang Aptaisia are coming back again...
DSCN2582.jpg

St. Thomas ricordea(not a real ricordea) but that is what people call them
DSCN2583.jpg

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Azurel
Great Looking Rocordea & St. Thomas.
I really like the " Orinia torpida " form of the St. Thomas.
The Sphere sharped tenticles really catch my eye.

I see your Shrimp has settled in.
Yours has a lot more coloration than the one that I picked up.
Mine does not have the markings on the " Back ", It is 90% Clear.

Thanks
For the Update

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that morph of ST. Mushroom is my fav to, I wasn't going to get it but after I made my order I ended up adding it. With 15% off I figured why not. I wish my camera could really pick up the colors of the rics I got from Tomasz, they have really came into there own now and are getting nice and big with great color.

Yea the shrimp is a beaut, it now has takn up residence in my elegance coral.......

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love yuma's you know how to frag them?

They frag like any other mushroom....Although I have never fragged them cause of the susceptibility of them getting bacterial infections and melting. I like to let them do their own thing naturally.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 14 more ric coming in on Wed.....A couple of rare polyps and the 12 pack.....Might do another re-aquascaping with acrylic rod to get te sweet over hangs ect. But we will see.....Will update with pics once I get the polyps

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 14 more ric coming in on Wed.....A couple of rare polyps and the 12 pack.

Is this the first time purchasing a " 12 Pack " ?

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No this is the second one.....The last one I got some sweet ones, one particular is one of my faves.....

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last one I got some sweet ones

That is good to hear.
I was planning on picking up a 12 pack with my next WYSIWYG order.

Forgot to mention,
Thanks for the Updated pictures.
Very Nice Ricordea Collection.

Do you give tours of your Tank ?

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is good to hear.
I was planning on picking up a 12 pack with my next WYSIWYG order.

Forgot to mention,
Thanks for the Updated pictures.
Very Nice Ricordea Collection.

Do you give tours of your Tank ?

Sure I don't mind people coming over, I wish I could get rid of this macro thaqt has came back. Makes the tank look kinda bad.....I have a med reactor coming from Greyseas sometime this week or next. Hopefully I can get some media that will help with getting rid of it. I think I amreally gonna have to change some things with the aquascape with the newrics coming. I am on vacation in a week and a half with nothing planned so I might tank a day or so and go for it.....

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got them in this morning and everything looks good.......The 12 pack ended up being a 14 pack with some real sweet ones included. The 2 singles are real sweet and are two color morphs that should be had by any collector.....Pics will come once they settle and fill up and are looking good. Only issue was 2 of them are real small smaller then I expected but the were actally out of 12 packs on the site so I can't complain to much.....

Last edited:

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got them in this morning and everything looks good.......The 12 pack ended up being a 14 pack with some real sweet ones included. The 2 indi's are real sweet and are two color morphs that should be had by any collector.....Pics will come once they settle and fill up and are looking good. Only issue was 2 of them are real small smaller then I expected but the were actally out of 12 packs on the site so I can't complain to much.....
pics... pics... :) :) :)

let's see a FTS also so I can copy some aquascaping... ;)

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL....I wouldn't copy mine right now wait till I redo it......I will get some pics once they settle. I got a little sloppy with the glue on a couple that had small pieces of rubble hopefully they will slime the glue off...I would say out of the 14 there are 5-6 that are hot. The rest typical Florida ricordea which in itself are cool but nothing like the 5 or 6..

I got a reactor from Greyseas coming so hopefully I can use it to get rid of what is fueling this macro.....

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got them in this morning and everything looks good.......
Glad to hear they arrived.

The 12 pack ended up being a 14 pack with some real sweet ones included.
It sure is nice when Colin Forgets how to count :smile:

The 2 singles are real sweet and are two color morphs that should be had by any collector....
Which Color Morphs did you get ?

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The color morphs were a silver with yellow highlights under actinic it is kinda orange under daylights it is hard explain the color morph. Wait till I get a pic of it. The other one is a pink/peach with an under tone of yellow kinda it has a baby polyp bud still attached. So instead of the normal splitting it is budding off a polyp. In the 14 pack there were 2 green ones that are some of the brightest florescent green I have seen yet...I said earlier that I got sloppy with the glue but now it looks like they didn't have any issues with it and are opened up.....Everything looks great, I also did something I haven't done before with single polyps. I had a rock in the tank that was flat on the top with quite a bit of open space I glued have of the polyps to it and a another rock with the rest. So hopefully it will be cool looking once they all open up.

Invert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
under daylights it is hard explain the color morph

That is the biggest hassle with some of these Color Morphs, :smile:
Trying to explain there colors.

Looking forward to seeing your new Rics.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back