Well Rock got placed in today as well as a few corals like my Pagoda and my SPS, tomorrow I will put in the rest of the rics and what palys I have left, not sure which ones I have any more....I hope I saved my Strawberry wines the most though out of what I saved or had live after the switch over......all of my rics are safe though:). Check this out though here is an ironic story for you guys....
3 days before the incident I bought a really bad butt rock of Yumas that has really bright gold metallic highlights. Well I acclimated them, placed them in what seemed to be a good spot in the tank. Well they looked OK but not killer if you know what I mean. So today I go down stairs and getting stuff to place in the tank tonight so I figure I will take a look at the Yumas. Well they are opened and brighter then they were at the store or in the other tank. I'm like what the heck? Have a tank crack and leak all over, place you into a Rubbermaid bin with less then adequate filtration and some pretty high flow and you guys are looking absolutely fabulous.....Go figure, this just lead to the confusion over Yumas in my book. So now I'm like shoot I can't keep you in there like that forever, hopefully they will transfer over and do the same thing in the new tank......I have a good feeling about this tank and I honestly think it will be the best one I have had yet in 24 years.....Will have pics tomorrow once the lights go on it....I got the live rock just the way I wanted it as well.....Tomorrow I will start a new tank thread and merge these 2 together.....