B&W clowns

themcnertney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
2,293
Reaction score
2,775
Location
Akron Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Seems as if I have some clownfish babies. Can someone confirm?

526D884E-2FA3-4DC1-B581-FF7640ABC677.jpeg

D5361ABE-25F6-4987-A2DF-DA9A2AFF383F.jpeg
0F8BE7FB-7AB5-4812-802A-0AE3CEF26340.jpeg
 
Not easy though. You need rotifier to keep them alive. They will not survive if you don't have the right condition and food.
 
I have 220 gallon tank and a 75 gallon refigium. I cleaned the fuge section out which is quite large. There is nothing in this section. The eggs are currently in a large conch or snail shell. As the eggs get closer to hatching my plan is to move the shell to fuge section. I think this area is perfect for growing them out. I have ordered rotifers and plan to feed twice daily. This is a bit of an experiment so the success might not be that high if any. Updates will be coming.
 
I have 220 gallon tank and a 75 gallon refigium. I cleaned the fuge section out which is quite large. There is nothing in this section. The eggs are currently in a large conch or snail shell. As the eggs get closer to hatching my plan is to move the shell to fuge section. I think this area is perfect for growing them out. I have ordered rotifers and plan to feed twice daily. This is a bit of an experiment so the success might not be that high if any. Updates will be coming.
Keep us posted, excited to follow along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new