Baby aptasia?

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three and over a year and the one in my 50g drop off and 93 cube has remained at 2" and one in my 660g at 3" and DO NOT bother coral and owning a pet store over a decade and 33 years- I do know what I am talking about. Go ahead and read books for confusion. Read 3 books and sites and you will get 3 different answers
Ive had Numerous people thank me for suggestion with success. Live aquaria- That says a lot. . . . their tables are for reference as they cant guarantee reef safe, size, diet, etc

Hmm maybe I should get one when I upgrade ;)

newbie2014

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read the same thing over and over on this fish.
But I have to trust someone with more than 22k posts.
Exactly.

Except for berghia nudibranch, I believe all of the Aiptasia eliminating methods; mechanical, chemical and natural predators have their down sides and unintended effects. You just select the one that suits your situation better.

I chose a natural predator (peppermint shrimps) because a few of those pests are hiding in my zoas/paly colony, hindering successful implementation of either chemical or mechanical methods.

Sosuke

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have read the same thing over and over on this fish.
But I have to trust someone with more than 22k posts.

I totally understand that Im just saying I wouldn't put even a small butterflyfish in a 20 Gallon that has two clowns, one goby, and a wrasse already.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back