Baby astrea or alien??

fox0521

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
149
Reaction score
71
Location
Grand Rapids
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks!
I noticed this guy cruising around my tank a few weeks ago. Didn’t think much of it, honestly. Thought it might even be a baby astrea but I can’t tell (mainly because I’ve never seen a baby astrea). It’s not causing any harm to anything in the tank, just cruises around the glass and powerheads mostly.
Figured I should check on it though because I don’t want it to become a problem!
Thanks!!

62B89534-4703-4ACD-A29A-2E7F45D1F607.jpeg
ED37A576-2FF7-40A0-95B2-FD5DD7A4D649.jpeg
AD83FFB6-0A70-4CB9-8BD4-8446FCA13B6B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new