Baby Cultured Squamosa Question

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah they were in my 150g downstairs Rubbermaid sump. I now just have two in the DT (maxima and teardrop) and none in sump. I originally wanted a DT full but disease killed them.
Yeah they were in my 150g downstairs Rubbermaid sump. I now just have two in the DT (maxima and teardrop) and none in sump. I originally wanted a DT full but disease killed them.
Oh wow, I think I read from which retailer. I went back to look for your clams which you have now, nice healthy looking. My Mimosa was also small,4 rows of scutes if I remember, now it’s getting hefty.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow, I think I read from which retailer. I went back to look for your clams which you have now, nice healthy looking. My Mimosa was also small,4 rows of scutes if I remember, now it’s getting hefty.
Nice!

I have to say after the vibrant ordeal was exposed I can’t say that isn’t what caused the mystery disease since algaefix is a molluskcide and I did use it…. But can’t confirm or reject that as I didn’t record it.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!

I have to say after the vibrant ordeal was exposed I can’t say that isn’t what caused the mystery disease since algaefix is a molluskcide and I did use it…. But can’t confirm or reject that as I didn’t record it.
Oh, okay. I used it once briefly, very briefly, when it first came out. Now I’m more peroxide directly on problem ( outside of tank) or pick it out. Snails and urchin can be lazy.

hart24601

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, okay. I used it once briefly, very briefly, when it first came out. Now I’m more peroxide directly on problem ( outside of tank) or pick it out. Snails and urchin can be lazy.
Aye once things have been established a while algae went away, I can’t remember if I had bryopsis or what exactly but I do like spot treating with peroxide. I started doing that around 2013 I think and shouldn’t have gone away from it…

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 49 52.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.6%
Back