Baby engineer goby burrows?

alexytman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
303
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs just stocked a bunch of 1" engineer goby which are rare and my dream(since I don't live in us so no Hawaiian golden dwarf eels)

I'm now wondering do such small babies burrow much since I'm going to raise them in my 35gal with shallow 1" sand bed before moving to my large tank (70gal)

Also how many do you recommend keeping together? And will they fight with the firefish in my nano?
 
I am actually raising a fry that a professor at school bred in his tank. They are fully open water swimmers until the metamorphosis and then they become burrower!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new