Baby harlequin shrimp just born!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you also put a little crushed flake in also too right? do you have asterinas ,i would throw a few in there too if anything will eat debris

OP
OP
Thespammailaccount

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More pics! And +1 on anything you can try to feed. Maybe sell Tshirts to help offset the cost of food?
My work schedule has been so hectic that I was not able to keep up with the maintenance especially the rotifers that need feeding at least twice a day daily harvesting and daily water changes which was really a pain since I use the Red Sea salt and it has very specific directions has to be used in less than 4 hours so it can’t be stored so after working a 12 hour shift I was mixing new salt daily then heating etc yea was a lot lol just wanted to go to bed. Keeping two of my jobs but switching out the 12 hour job for an 8 hour job hopefully. Also next time I culture food for them I will buy salt I can mix and store instead on spending an hour a day making new salt

OP
OP
Thespammailaccount

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you also put a little crushed flake in also too right? do you have asterinas ,i would throw a few in there too if anything will eat debris
Thought I had some flake food and was going to add some but when I looked in the cabinet I can’t find it might have tossed it out. Don’t have any asterinas and if I did I am certain one of the 4 harlequins made quick work of it

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thought I had some flake food and was going to add some but when I looked in the cabinet I can’t find it might have tossed it out. Don’t have any asterinas and if I did I am certain one of the 4 harlequins made quick work of it
I murdered 50 yesterday.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if born on 9/2 at 1am tonight at 1am will be 4 days 9/6 correct?

OP
OP
Thespammailaccount

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In between my main job right now the last two weeks I am a contract employee with them and have been making myself unable to work to look for another job so just enough to pay bills right now and why I was initially going to not try and raise this group of fry

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.2%
Back