Baby Lettuce Nudibranch

  • Thread starter Thread starter jda
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
14,342
Reaction score
21,766
Location
Boulder, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before anybody gets mad, I know that they are sea slugs and not truly nudi's, but that is what everybody calls them...

I saw this on a neglected side glass today. About 1cm long - I left some of the normal baby coralline spots in there for reference. Pretty cool. I guess that I have to read now for 2 hours about how the reproduce and stuff.

Screen Shot 2019-05-02 at 2.39.54 PM.png
 
Very cool! It will be interesting to see if you find any others.
 
Mine did the same thing laid the eggs in a perfect spiral. She died a few days latter. Moved the eggs to the sump so they would not get eaten, but never did find any babies that grew out.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new